- There is one infinite personal and triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who has chosen to speak to us in His infallible revelation, the Bible, and in the Son, the Word made flesh.
- Created in perfect fellowship with God, our parents, Adam and Eve, tempted by Satan, chose their own way in place of a creative submissive relationship with God.
- God the Father sent His Son, true God and true man, to restore that relationship through the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Christ’s historical resurrection is the evidence of God’s acceptance of this sacrifice.
- Our salvation depends entirely on God’s grace whereby we repent of our own ways and turn to Christ as the one who has taken the penalty for our sins and can reconcile us to God.
- It is the Holy Spirit who thus draws us to confess ours sins and trust in Christ. The Spirit mediates to us Christ’s life, the tangible evidence of being adopted children of God.
- As we submit to the Spirit of Christ, He produces His fruits and His gifts in our lives, so that the whole church may be built up and the outside world convicted by the Good News.
- Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the God-ordained sacraments for His people. Church discipline is normally exercised toward and among the baptized in the context of discerning participation in the Lord’s Supper.
- The Christian’s certain hope is the return of Christ to save and to judge, to establish a new heaven and a new earth.
Save us! Come, Lord!